1. CUSTOMER AS PRIORITY
FKL management and all employees are focused on ensuring the satisfaction and customers permanent trust. That is achieved by high products quality, especially products intended for use in the automotive industry. We are doing our best to always fully meet customer’s requirements.
2. QUALIITY AS PRIORITY
FKL considers the concept of quality as a basic, universal characteristic of products and of all business processes as well and the most important factor of success in the market, especially when it comes to automotive industry. FKL has built from the very beginning an innovative approach that is constantly improving and at the same time is striving for excellence in its business area.
Standards that are presenting a base for management according to the quality objectives, planning, and control, continuous review and improvement of the processes are following:
- awareness of all employees regarding the responsibility for quality is an inviolable aspiration to constantly meet the customer requirements and the requirements of all business processes in the company
- quality criteria and indicators contained in the highest quality standards of all products. It is especially related to products intended for use in the automotive industry. Improving includes also innovation, efficiency and effectiveness of the process, training and responsibility of employees for process quality and timely process implementation
- FKL implemented quality management system ( QMS) ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
FKL achieves and constantly develop partnerships with buyers and the suppliers, giving an special importance to their integrity and mutual satisfaction.
4. RESPONSIBILITY AND IMPORTANCE OF THE COMPANY
With the utilisation of the available human and infrastructural resources in an planned and efficient way FKL strives to maintain and increase the competence level of the overall quality with the minimal costs.
FKL has built its own image and is always trying to be a corporately responsible member of Society by contributing to the overall development of the immediate environment and meeting all the needs of the wider environment.
5. THE IMPORTANCE OF EACH EMPLOYEE
FKL has implemented programs of continuous education, training, development and motivation of employees . All employees through appropriate personal and professional trainings in their own work area and in the field of methods and techniques of quality improvement are contributing to process improvement.
FKL management develops and maintains a climate of personal commitment, mutual cooperation, respect, trust, and especially developing teamwork in processes.
FKL management is constantly reviewing the quality policy and efficiency of its resources in order to improve the quality of products, processes and business.